Directions From Cincinnati
Rivers Edge is less than an hour away from most of Cincinnati, and just 20 minutes north of Kings Island. We are lucky to be able to run our canoe, kayak and raft trips on the less crowded Upper Little Miami River. Rivers Edge is the only canoe & kayak outfitter serving the pristine section of the Little Miami from Beavercreek to Spring Valley. This scenic wooded corridor has very few houses, beautiful natural beaches, and maintains an excellent river level throughout the summer. Many have called this the most beautiful section of the Little Miami River, and we whole-heartedly agree.
Directions From Eastern Cincinnati:
- Take Interstate 71 north to Exit 28 (Lebanon/south exit)
- Bear right at exit to Route 48 north
- Go 6.0 miles to intersection of Route 42
- Turn right (north) and Rivers Edge is 12 miles north on Route 42 on the right (east) side.
Directions From Central and Western Cincinnati:
- Take Interstate 75 north to exit 38 – Ohio Route 73 (Franklin-Springboro)
- Take Route 73 east through Springboro 10 miles to intersection with Route 42 in Waynesville.
- Turn left (north) on Route 42. Rivers Edge will be on