RiversEdge Canoe & Kayak Livery Hours
Important: Please remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. The shuttle van or bus will depart RiversEdge on the hour and cannot wait for anyone who does not arrive early enough. Our sticking to the strict hourly departure is necessary for our vehicles to be back in time for the next hourly trip and of course those folks on the bus or van are ready for their trip to get started!
April & May
- Weekends. We are open open weekends with canoe and kayak rental trips departing from 10-4. Weekend canoe and kayak rental trips run every hour on the hour from 10-4. Please arrive 20 minutes early. Please also note that especially in April we are not open all weekend days, please call or email to verify that we are open before coming out.
- Weekdays. Weekday Little Miami canoe and kayak rental trips are available with reservations – don’t forget, you can make your reservations online here.
June, July & August
- Saturdays. Trips depart every hour on the hour from 9-4.
- Sunday through Friday . Trips depart every hour on the hour from 10-4.
- Weekends. Trips depart every hour on the hour from 10-4.
- Weekdays. Trips available with reservations.
- Trips in October are by reservation only.
Trips can frequently be arranged at other times by calling or emailing.
About the Weather
Please be aware that our hours of operation, especially in spring and fall, are weather dependent. Even during good weather our hours of operation can be affected by river level.
The USGS web site shows current conditions on the Little Miami River near Spring Valley.
To be safe, you should always call ahead to check our hours of operation. We also provide updates in our email newsletter.
Call (937) 903-6468