Directions From Dayton
Rivers Edge is located just 30 minutes from downtown Dayton, and 10 miles South of Xenia on US Route 42. Our facility is an easy drive for most of the Dayton area via Route 35 to Route 42 South. We are fortunate to offer canoe, kayak and raft trips on the beautiful Little Miami River, a National and State designated Scenic River with beautiful natural beaches and a pristine wooded corridor. Rivers Edge is the premier outfitter in the area, offering the highest quality canoes and kayaks, and we remain the only outfitter with rafts.
Directions From Downtown Dayton and North:
- Take Interstate 75 south to Exit 52B onto US Route 35 east (toward Xenia)
- Take US Route 35 east 13 miles to the Route 35 Bypass (towards Washington Courthouse)
- Take the Route 35 Bypass 2.9 miles to the US Route 42 Exit
- Take US Route 42 south towards Lebanon
- Rivers Edge is 8 miles south on Route 42 on the left (east) side